I have been meaning to post these pic's of Ellie since Halloween but she has been really sick so I haven't had any time. She's finally starting to feel better, yeah! It was just another really bad cold that also got into her eyes - not fun. On Halloween she was sick so we just hung out at the house all day together. I had 2 Halloween outfits so we had one outfit change half way through the day.
Here she is in her first outfit.
This is her second outfit, she wouldn't look at me for the pic all she wanted to do was look at her Halloween book. She just loves books!
We went over to my sister's house for 30 minutes to take pictures of the kids. I though Ellie would hate having to wear a costume but she LOVED it! She perked up & started having a great time.

Her cousins.
When we got home I thought for sure she would go right to bed but she was all hyped up from all of the excitement at my sisters so we let her stay up for a bit while we passed out candy. I let her pet the cat & WOW she loved that & so did the cat (I'm not sure why because it looks painful).


Even though she was sick most of the day it was a great evening & a fun first Halloween with Ellie.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Laura at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA--LOL, those pics of her petting the cat are hilarious! Sophia LOVES animals and used to shake with excitement when she would see Boots, my parents cat.
Feel better soon Ellie! Her outfits are too cute!
A little girl after my own heart! Meow!
Love her outfit Laura... We need to see you guys soon she is getting so big!
Stacy
Post a Comment