Ellie has been trying to crawl for the last few weeks (taking one or two moves forward & usually 10 backwards) but last Thursday she finally figured it out. She likes to crawl after the cats but most of all she likes to crawl toward the Christmas Tree. She loves pulling on the ornaments & playing with the bows on the gifts.
Here she is after I've already moved her away from the tree like 10 times. I start by telling her "no". This seems funny to her...
On your marks, get set...
Go!
She finds her target..
Tries pulling the bow off...
But it looks like Mom has reinforced this one with more tape since the last time, :) She's going to have so much fun on Christmas day!
Just like everyone else, we have had a ton of snow! I love it! I wish it would stay for weeks. It's so pretty plus Jesse hasn't been able to go to work so Ellie & I have had him home with us since Friday & we love that! This is a picture from this morning. I think we have at least a foot of snow. These chairs are covered in snow up to the seat.
Our poor little outside kitty's house has really turned into an igloo. She's a black cat & you can just see her looking out.
Another pic of snow.
Santa comes to our neighborhood every year with the fire department. It's kinda fun because they have all the sirens going and stop & give out candy canes. This year it was really cool because it had just started snowing again when they showed up. Here's one of the trucks as it drove by.
Here's a picture of Ellie I thought was cute.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Crawling
Posted by Laura at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Merry Christmas Laura and family! I love your blog and think Ellie is the cutest thing ever. You are going to have so much fun this year. :)
I'm so glad that I finally had a chance to get caught up on your blog (thank goodness for snow days!)! Ellie is just about the cutest thing ever. I can't get over her cheeks...I just want to pinch them! Leavenworth, of course, looks gorgeous and I'm sure you guys had a great time. I love all the snow...beautiful!
Merry Christmas, and tell Jesse hi for me.
Laura...wonderful pictures!
Happy New Year!
Miss you, Leah
The deleted notes were from me! Somehow I sent my message to you 3 or 4 different times.
Post a Comment