Doesn't Ellie look like that baby from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" in this pic?

Jesse & I were having a little fun playing with Ellie's hair after her bath tonight. Yup, that's what we did this Friday night! :)
Ellie spent a good half an hour reading this afternoon (well looking at books anyway). The funniest to me was when she was laying on the ground with her feet up while holding the book up in the air. With all the toys she has she would rather read, I love it.
She did finally stop looking at books to play a little bit of chase with me. Every day she is more & more fun!
Have a great weekend!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Little Cindy-Lou Who
Posted by Laura at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That hair is awesome!
She is so dang cute! I don't ever know what to say cause "she is so dang cute" sums it up for me!
Too cute! She can totally join BC if she keeps this up :).
Post a Comment