Ellie started walking 4 weeks ago. She has been getting better and better at it every day. Although with walking comes falls & with falls apparently comes a chipped front tooth. I took her to the dentist who wants to repair it but she would have to "go under" so Jesse & I (for now) are just going to let it add to her cute personality, it's only a baby tooth she'll get a new one in 7 years right :) . It doesn't seem to be bothering her so that's the most important thing.

Ellie using her walking stroller. She goes so fast when she walks with it we only let her use it on the carpet.
Ellie loves the cats. Every morning she plays with Parker for a while. I don't know why he lets her but he loves it too. She pulls his hair, pushes him, and lays on him. Parker just sits there & purrs.
A few weeks ago when it was sunny, Jesse was mowing the lawn. Ellie stood at the window & watched him the whole time, she was really into it for some reason, I think she just wanted to go outside.
We took her out & let her play in the grass, she loved it! Although, she mainly just sat there pulling the grass up. I can't wait for summer!

Ellie has also started eating food on her own, kinda. She's still a really picky eater but she's getting better. Every time I give her a new food this is usually the face I get.
This is the face I would prefer.
I can't believe Ellie is going to be 1 year old in 2 weeks. Time has gone by so quick! She is turning into more of a toddler than a baby for sure.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Walking...
Posted by Laura at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting...isn't her first brithday coming up? If so, Happy Birthday Ellie!
Post a Comment