Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Zoo

Jesse and I decided to take Ellie to the zoo last Sunday. Here's Ellie on the way.

What a perfect day to go. Although it was cold there was no one there! It was sunny and so pretty out will all the fall colors.

We were the only people in the entire Asian exhibit for about 15 minutes and all of the animals were being very active. Here's some of the animals.

This tiger seemed a little angry that we showed up, or maybe it was because I was telling Ellie it was a kitty cat. :)

He retreated into the woods, but we could still see him.

Ellie seemed more interested in the drain spout at times but we tried getting her excited. She eventually came around.



Monkey's - I just love 'em!


The Walruses entertained Jesse & I to no end. We got there in time for feeding, which was really cool becasue they did tons of tricks.

Hoot, Hoot Chi-O's

The carousel was free so Ellie & I got to take a trip. I think it was more scary than fun for both of us. I was so scared she was going to fall. But we made it.

Ellie fell asleep right when we hit the on ramp to the freeway and continued sleeping long after we got home, mission acomplished :)

It was a really fun day!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Here kitty kitty!