Not much new going on here the last 2 weeks. Ellie's getting more and more independent. She's sitting up so well & loves eating rice cereal more and more. She'll be 6 months old in 2 weeks & I think that's when I can start giving her baby food. I'm kinda excited but at the same time a little sad that she's growing up so fast. I think Ellie & I are both finally over our colds (Jesse never got it, thank God!) it feels so good to feel back to normal again. It's been a while since I had a cold last for so many weeks.
This weekend has been fun. We just hung out all day yesterday with each other & then went to Finleigh's 3rd birthday party (I forgot to take out my camera so I have no pics). Ellie did great during the party but then had a total melt down in the car on the way home. She's really been fighting going to sleep and was way over tired which is never good. Today Jesse & I made Thanksgiving diner. It was so good & the entire house smelled awesome all day! It was a great end to a fun relaxing weekend. Here's a few new pic's:
Here's my Niece Janae trying to read to Ellie tonight. Ellie just wanted to hold the book so Janae kept moving further and further away & Ellie kept getting closer & closer. It was cute.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
5 comments:
Oh, so cute! I love her little fall outfit and I totally agree ... October is the best month of the year!
Ellie is cute. I think her fall outfit is adorable and I too love October. I always think I like Summer best but as I get older, Autumn is quickly becoming my fave. I just love the colors and I always want to just snug up on the couch all day.
Ellie looks so cute in her sweater and jeans! I like how you featured "what I'm reading" on your blog...I may steal that for my blog!
Hey Laura its your twin! Love the blog so I can keep up with all your action at home! She's growing so fast...and don't you have a birthday coming up?
Miss ya!
I think it is so adorable that Ellie loves Books so much. She is going to be one smart cookie...and will obviously have great looks to go with it!
Post a Comment