I think Jesse & I need to get a trampoline. I say this because Jesse just put Ellie's Jumperoo together this weekend & I put her in it this morning (well before the sun was fully up) & she had so much fun! I was sitting there with my coffee trying to wake up & Ellie starts to jump & gets so excited about just jumping that I start to think maybe that's what I need... a big kid Jumperoo to get the morning off on a good note.
Here she is in her Jumperoo.
7 comments:
LOVE the jumperoo... she is adorable! I can't believe how fast the time goes by :) hope you're enjoying all the little moments!
So cute! What a big girl!
What a great idea, all of us adults should take time out and be a kid once in awhile.
Ellie is growing up so fast, I cannot believe she is already sitting up all by herself. how fun that she loves her jumperoo, I bet she will be crawling soon. :)
What a cute girl! Jillian and Nathan both loved the Jumparoo as well.
I can't believe she is sitting up and looks so cute and grown up. Ellie changes so fast. what a beautiful baby you and Jesse have. I love her picture reading, Ellie looks so intense. See you soon . Grandma Janey
She is such a doll! I can't believe how fast she is growing.
Post a Comment