Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June update

I can't believe I let the entire month of June go by without blogging. Ellie is growing up so fast & getting to be more like a toddler everyday. Over the last month Ellie has gotten all 4 of her 1st year molar's & 2 of her I-teeth. She's been handling it pretty well but has had her cranky moments & leaves drool every where she goes.
Can you see all the drool in this pic?

Ellie is climbing on everything. She can climb up onto one of the couches & anything less than a foot high is game. Here she is in her toy box.

Ellie has taken to moving everything. She will even attempt to push me in my chair while I'm eating. She even gets down & uses her legs, it's really funny!
Here she is moving the bench around.


She's started to almost run ever where she goes, she's really active! She won't even stand still for pictures anymore.


Ellie is also teaching herself to take steps up & down (at least that's what I think she's doing) She gets on this box or the fireplace step or anything that is a few inches high & then just steps up & then down, steps up & then down, steps up & then down, etc. She could be entertained by this for a hour (which in Ellie time is forever!). Ellie is sitting in these pic's only because I was getting to nervous with her playing on this box.


Ellie is supper cute & so much fun! I'm really looking forward to this summer & watching all of her new discoveries & changes.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you updated with so much!! Ellie is adorable. .. I wish I could see her in person all the time-she looks like she could be lots of entertainment. :)

Marisa said...

I love how she kind of has the "Jon and Kate plus 8" hairdo, with the long bangs in front!! She is so cute and smiley...I love it:).

Leah said...

Look at those teeth! She's too cute!

Molly said...

Laura - Ellie is getting SO big. She looks like such a little girl rather than a baby. So cute!!!