Jesse has been waiting, very patiently, to get a truck for about 2 years now. He sold his old truck & his 4-wheeler for a down payment. He also studied really hard & passed 2 tests at work to get a raise. So since then he has been looking for the perfect truck. He found one last week so we went down Sunday to look at it but it was gone :( We were both a little sad at first & then Jesse saw this truck.
It's huge! A little bigger than what I had envisioned but I think it's exactly what Jesse has been wanting. I actually can't strap Ellie into her car seat because it's so high. Although there is a step that comes down on the passengers side so that I can get in the truck so that's good. I'm really excited for Jesse to finally have a truck & that we finally have 2 vehicles. It was getting really hard only having one car.
I'm also really excited about this trailer hitch I found online. How cool it that!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Jesse's New Truck
Posted by Laura at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That trailer hitch is hilarious! Talk about convinient! Congrats on the new truck.
Sweet ride! :) Love the new pic of Ellie at the top of your blog!
The trailer hitch is AWESOME! The truck is HUGE! :)
Love love love the truck and hitch...Go Cougs! However, I must say I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Ellie and her grabbing the kiddies tail...I love it!
Post a Comment