Monday, July 21, 2008

Marcey's Wedding

Jesse's sister got married last weekend so we headed down to Portland on Friday morning. Ellie did great all weekend! I was a little nervous because the rehearsal dinner & wedding were both at 6:30 at night but Ellie was able to take several naps during both events & never even got cranky. We had a lot of time to hang out Saturday before the wedding so I took several pictures of Ellie trying to get her to practice her smiling for pictures that night. It didn't work but here's a few cute ones.

Here's Ellie all dressed.
It was such a perfect day for an outside wedding. Here's a few pictures of the wedding site.
The "Fam"
Ryan waiting for his soon to be bride.
The newly weds.
The proud parents.
Marcey looking gorgeous right after the ceremony.
It was a beautiful day & a great party afterwards. Although Jesse & I had to leave before it was over to put Ellie to bed we still had a great time. Congrats to Marcey & Ryan!

0 comments: