Ellie had her first trip to the Zoo yesterday. I went with my sister Sarah & her kids. We decided that we would eat our lunch in the parking lot before we went in. We saw our first animal before we even got into the zoo. What a great picnic area huh, doesn't the grass look comfortable?

I love cats, as some of you may know, so I was really excited to get to see this tiger just hanging out taking an afternoon nap. CUTE KITTY! (Don't you just want to crawl in the cage & pet the kitty Leah!)

This monkey kept us entertained for quite a while, I swear he was posing for the cameras.

Janae, Ellie & Me.

These beluga whales are so pretty & they always look like they are smiling.

Even though Ellie won't remember going it was still really fun to go. I think I had just as much fun as the kids did.
1 comments:
OMG! I have always wanted to hug and pet a "big" kitty! I also LOVE the zoo, I feel like a kid whenever I go.
Post a Comment