Friday, August 1, 2008

Back To Work

I started back to work on Monday. I hate that I have to work it makes me so sad but I am grateful that I have a job & especially that I can work from home. This week has been really hard. I feel like I might be more tired this week than I was when Ellie was first born. I'm trying to do everything I was doing before & work from home, which means I had several late nights & every time Ellie is asleep I'm trying to work. I'm also trying to clean & get other things done. I feel like I'm constantly moving! But I know once I get the hang of it it will be easier - at least I hope! I think Ellie is just beginning to start teething. She has not been sleeping very well & she is sticking EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her a few teething toys & she seems to like them. Although her fist & fingers seem to be her favorite chew toy. Here's a few pictures of Ellie with her new toys.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is fantastic! When can I meet her for pete sakes!

Ryan & Marcey Erickson said...

Oh Ellie looks so cute in all the pictures! She has such a beautiful smile.

Marcey