Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ellie turns two months old

Ellie turned two months this week! We went to the doctor yesterday & she is now 13 lbs & 23 1/2 inches. She's still in the 90th percentile for height & weight. She's now smiling all the time & getting stronger everyday. Here she is looking in her mirror which she loves to do.



And here she is in her apple bottom jeans! (just kidding but Jesse & I thought it was funny) Jeans are so cute on babies!

4 comments:

Ryan & Marcey Erickson said...

Ellie is so cute in baby jeans! I cannot believe how much she has grown in just two weeks since we saw her last. I am excited to see you all soon! And she is sitting up, she is a strong little lady. :)

Love,

Marcey

Tracy said...

What a doll! I can't wait to meet her!

Marcy said...

She needs some "boots with the fur" to go with her "applebottom jeans!"

Molly said...

She looks so strong! What a cute girl!!