Monday, June 16, 2008

Road Trip

Ellie took her first road trip last weekend to Vancouver for her Aunt Marcey's wedding shower & to visit Jesse's family. Here she is all ready for the long drive.

She did really good. We stopped once, feed & changed Ellie and got coffee to refuel her tired parents. I don't have any pictures of the wedding shower because I forgot to take my camera out but here's a picture of Ellie & her Aunt Marcey. Only about one month left until the big day!

Jesse had his first Father's day with Ellie. We celebrated at Jesse's parents house with his family. Ellie got to meet all of her Great Grandparents, & Great Uncle & Aunts for the first time.
Here is Ellie with her Great Grandma & Grandpa.


And here's Ellie, Jesse, Great Grandma, Grandma Janey & Great Grandpa.


We all had a great time hanging out with everyone. Here's a pic of Ellie & Her Aunt Lisa. This is probably the only time she wasn't smiling around her Aunt (most likely because she saw I had a camera).

And here's Grandpa Tom who was also really good at making Ellie smile & what sounded to me like laughing.

She had a great time hanging out with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! When can I meet her?

Anonymous said...

Ellie is big and I love her already...is she coming to Book Club? She really should :)