Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Jesse turned 31 yesterday. We celebrated his birthday with our families on Sunday.


Jesse got lots of tools for his birthday which will help with the deck Jesse is starting to build.


Jesse & his Dad starting working on the deck on Saturday. We're hoping to get it built before the end of the month so we can enjoy it this summer (that is if it ever stops raining!)



I had to run some errands for Jesse's birthday so Ellie had her first babysitter yesterday, my sister & her daughter. Here's Ellie & Janae hanging out while I was gone. It was the first time I've left Ellie with anyone so I was pretty nervous but as you can see, she didn't seem to mind.

Ellie is wearing her first 3-6 month outfit in this picture, they are not really fitting her in the waist but the length is perfect. I'm guessing she's going to take after Jesse in the height department.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jesse! Ellie is gorgeous! We still need to plan an evening to get together...hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Jesse looks like a man with his tools...a real cowboy!

Love the pictures! Ellie is wonderful!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! I still can't wait to meet Ellie. . .maybe at BC? :) I know its a long night but gosh, that would be fun. hee hee

Molly said...

She looks so big already! They grow so fast...

Tracy said...

Happy birthday, Jesse! I agree with everyone else - Ellie is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her!