Jesse spent most of the weekend working on the deck. I couldn't help much, well except for giving my opinion which I'm sure he loved :)
Kipp & Kodi came over today & helped put a lot of the deck boards down.


Me, Ellie, Sarah & Janae just watched & goofed off. Here's Janae & Sarah playing ballet.

Ellie & I also went to a birthday/graduation party at Melani's house on Saturday. I only took one picture. This is Maddie in her kindergarten graduation cap & gown. So cute!

I spent a lot of the weekend trying to get Ellie to take her naps in her crib & putting her in some of her new clothes (I love playing dress up with her). Here she is in her shorts outfit.

Here's another outfit & the first time she's worn jeans. I think she was getting tired of me taking pictures.


We also spent some time playing with her mirror.
Tomorrow I get to go to book club. I'm really excited to go but I'm also a little nervous because I'll be gone about 5 hours & it will be the longest I've left her & the first time she gets a whole bottle from Dad. I'm sure they'll do fine!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you! Wish you could bring Ellie, but I completely understand why it is easier to leave her at home with Dad. Be sure to bring some pictures with you!!
Molly :)
Ellie looks like an adorable little doll! Looking forward to seeing you at BC!
Post a Comment